Thursday, November 29, 2007

SNAIL MAIL


Every time I post something new on my blog, I embrace my “Inner Nerd”. I love receiving the comments that some of you leave on my posts and pictures. I also love reading the emails that some of you send! It just makes me feel a little closer to home and all of you… And wait for it…
Here’s my new address in St. Kilda, so now YOU can reach out, harness the combined power of Canada Post and Australia Post…and send me cards or even care packages! (I’m not hinting, I just know that some of you want to send stuff…)

#23 - 185 Barkly St.
St. Kilda, VIC.
Australia 3182

2 comments:

Brad C said...

I was waiting for an actual address! I am excited.

Love, Darcy

Brad C said...

I love it when I go to comment and see that I already have. Then...I realize my wife has commandeered my account!

(the real) Brad!