Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Little Cuppa Crazy

Things that make me CRAZY this week:
1. I’ve been told to “keep my feet off the couch” (because it is white leather.)
2. I have two papers to finish this weekend and I always procrastinate!
3. It’s a frustrating process for 6 directors to work together to choose 6 great plays that fit “the parameters” for our projects.
(Crazy in a good way: Drinking too much red wine with friends after the theatre, and then going out for dumplings in Chinatown.)

GOOD Things I have to look forward to:
1. One sleep until my friend Darcy arrives with her two little boys and her mother-in-law in tow.
2. Spending my Winter Holidays with them in Queensland in the Sun and Surf.
3. Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo

1 comment:

Brad C said...

They are on their way! Darcy checked in from L.A. last night at 9:30pm and Sam was sleeping on the floor, and Max was still awake. She was 'excited' about the 17h flight :)

Only a few more hours until they are there!!!!!