Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Rundown on November

I went underground and really didn't blog at all in November. It was a pretty hectic month. I'll give you a quick rundown on things that happened:

  • I found a home and moved in. It is bright and light and quirky and I love it. 
  • I bought a fridge. Everyone who rents has their own fridge here. Fridges just don't come with rental properties. 
  • The siren calls of IKEA, local opshops and garage sales ring in my ears once more. 
  • The One Act Play Project I directed for Verve Studios went into production week and then opened, ran its season and closed. I think all my actors found it a positive learning experience. 
  • I lost my iPhone in a taxi on closing night and had to scramble to get a new phone. I lost many phone numbers... some of which I needed to lose.
  • I went to a fantastic Birthday party for my lovely friend, Jasmina. (If you want the truth.... I got very loose and blew off HEAPS of steam.)
  • I started rehearsals for my upcoming project, The Drowning Girls. My actors are wonderful and I am SO excited for this production. 
  • I coordinated and ran semester end assessments for my Drama and French students. I've almost finished reporting on 120 students. 
  • I have formed a close bond with my Chinese Medicine Doctor as I went for weekly acupuncture and cupping treatments. I am still drinking spewy tasting herbal concoctions daily.

No comments: