Saturday, December 24, 2011

Almost Christmas

It's been a bit of an effort for me to get into the holiday spirit down here. And while I've been off work for a while, it has taken me up to now to slow down and begin to relax. I spent the better part of yesterday at the pool in the sun with a good book, and that seemed to help!

 The other day, Sapidah, Che and Nadia came over to mine for a Christmas lunch.




Here's the view of the city from the rooftop bbq/garden. 

I got even more of the Christmas spirit when  I went down to Lorne to visit Jas, Matt, Ava and Alex.
 Jas loves to play her Elvis and Jackson 5 Christmas albums, and in the evening, we listened to all their greatest hits as we sipped champagne and I helped her make Christmas hula hoops.

We hung out in the park the next day with Ava and her best mate Rafferty, as the sun burned through the clouds and it got warmer and warmer.

Ava. 
Who needs hands to hold a sandwich?






No comments: