Thursday, May 29, 2008

Signy Visits Melbourne!

Signy is a friend I met through my excellent friend and music colleague at Belmont, Joyce Kopan. Signy was in Australia on business, and had some time to tour a bit around the country. I was DELIGHTED to be able to hang out with her this evening in the CBD! How good is it to spend time with a Canadian you KNOW in a foreign land?! (Sorry Aussies, but it's true: you're foreign.)

We went to dinner at Degraves Espresso, a great Melbourne laneway cafĂ©, and had a wonderful time catching up. (Signy had direct orders from Joyce Kopan and Glynis Dawson. Her mission: “bring back all the dirt” on my adventures in Oz, and report back to Joyce and Glynis! She’s got the scoop now. I hope the girls are satisfied!) Blurry photo of Signy and I after a good meal and some vino taken by a kind, random fellow diner.

No comments: