Saturday, February 9, 2008

I guess 6 months is long enough for a holiday...

....and now I am back to school! It will be a bit bizarre to be a student again.
The front doors of the VCA.

The past two days have been Orientation days on campus, with information lectures, meet and greets, tours and free lunches. I've met 3 other Postgrad students who will be in the some of the same classes. Nice people; and like me, very excited to get the ball rolling on classes and projects.

The VCA School of Drama, also known as "The Licorice Allsort". The construction site beside it is the new home of the Melbourne Theatre Company (MTC)
Show Bag: an Australian term meaning gift bag; swag; free stuff in a bag. In this context: an enviro- bag filled with all sorts of literature to help us transition into Uni Life.

2 comments:

Brad C said...

Doesn't look like any University I went to.

I am so excited for you.

DC

Anonymous said...

See here