Monday, December 7, 2009

Can it get busier?

I'm a shocker! I've let the blogging slide over these last two weeks....and, tell you what, it continues to be a bit hectic as I boomerang between Melbourne and Lorne for yet another week!
At this point in time, all I can do is provide a sneak peak into blog posts to come in the next week.
  • Meet my new Melbourne housemate, Sarah!
  • Meet my new Lorne housemate, Jimmy!
  • Teaching adults and why teenagers win my vote. 
  • Nose to the Grindstone or "How I can manage to work three jobs and stay sane."
  • The new wetsuit.
  • Beach, beach and more beach. 
I hope you continue to check in on me! Stay tuned!


Just a little half-assed post to keep you looking forward to better posts later this week....



This is Papa Skink. He lives under the steps with his family here at the cottages in Lorne. He comes out with the family to bask in the sunny weather.
While the weather continues to be a bit inconsistent, we have enjoyed some lovely balmy temperatures in the mid to high 20's on the coast... warmer still in the city.
Bring on the Australian summer!


1 comment:

Brad C said...

Hey, nice! It is in the 20's in Calgary too... minus 20 :(