Friday, September 5, 2008

To Do List:

So, it's September and now officially Spring Down Under! Weird. Tons to blog, and little time to do it...

I will blog the following soon:

* Our show, Life is a Dream opens and closes. My duties as an Assistant Director are done.

* The first day of Spring comes and goes.

* I start directing my own show, 27 Wagons Full of Cotton (Tennessee Williams) with a fantastic cast.

* One more sleep and my parents will be in Australia for a visit! I fly to Sydney to see them this weekend, and they join me in Melbourne next week!

1 comment:

K. van der Leeden said...

Ohhh, have fun with your parents. They look so lovely in that picture. I did meet your dad once at Evedar's, remember? And... looking forward to your blogs. I wish I could say: spring is coming....instead... fall has arrived! Love,
Katrin