Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dirty Floors are Everywhere.

I remember when working at Belmont Secondary sometimes meant having a good whinge about how much dirt and filth the students tracked in, how much garbage they chucked about, and how we needed a more caring school culture (or at least more hours for the custodial staff!) to be able to have a clean working and learning environment.
Well, dirt is everywhere, folks…and it’s here at the VCA too! We sit on the floor a good deal for one of our courses, and this was what accumulated on Nadia’s notepaper after a little while. ...and it did distract me from my learning...and then, of course, I distracted everyone else because I had to draw their attention to it....and we laughed, but it's just a vicious cycle!

I don’t know what’s worse…long human hair or what appears to be short human hair and rabbit poo.

No comments: