Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Glimpse into my Trip Food Diary

Along with thousands of other smartphone users, I compulsively photograph my food and make it pretty with Instagram. 
There were heaps of great photo opportunities on our trip because we ate well. 
Some memorable moments were...

A&W on Canada Day. There is nothing like a well done Teen Burger and Rootbeer! They've introduced Sweet Potato Fries and hipster-cut (Kennebuc?) potato fries since I've been in Canada. Yum! 



Lori and Peter and Aubrey made us my favourite Kind-Willis meal: Ribs! 



Not only  did we sample the local craft beers, we also sampled some designer root beers and ginger beers. These ones had awesome labels! 



Best coffee in Victoria. 


Summer fruits. 


 
When we were in Vancouver with Darcy and Brad, we had a mind blowing Breakfast at the Red Wagon Cafe. Once again, I introduce you to the Buttermilk Pancakes with Pulled Pork and JD infused maple syrup. 



For us, Breakfast and coffee in Seattle was enjoyed at Citizen, up the way from our hotel. We had fruit, yogurt and homemade granola....tasty! 



 
I always had a macchiato chaser to my latte. Their Lavender-infused latte is interesting too.

Darcy BBQ-ing the yummiest and chunkiest hamburgers ever!




No comments: