Thursday, August 15, 2013

So much has happened!


So much has gone on in the month of July.... It's been crazy good! 
We went back to Canada to visit my family and friends, and everyone met Scott and loved him... as I knew they would. 

Our pale Melbourne winter skin glowing bright in the Canadian sun.

We moved  house 3 days after returning home. Jet lagged and adrenalin fuelled, we packed and unloaded car load after car load of boxes and other stuff each night after work. The movers took care of the big items, and then we cleaned like demons, unpacked and shifted and adjusted and.... now we feel pretty settled. 

So, with a bit of time on my hands, in between spackling up old picture hook holes in the walls and putting up new window treatments and school work, I'll do my best to catch up on posting pics of our trip, and add a few descriptions and stories here and there. 


No comments: