Monday, October 22, 2012

A1



 
Oh yeah....in the first week of October, we opened a show I directed in the Melbourne Fringe Festival. (No, I didn't almost forget....it's just been a while since I've caught up on the blog!)

I had 3 wonderful actors (Josh, Adrian and Paul) who were stoked to tell the story of 3 guys giving away steak and A1 sauce in this little piece called A1 Rolling Steakhouse.

The boys did a great job in rehearsal (a very short  rehearsal period!) and the show kept growing and developing during the season. The last show was definitely the strongest.

It's a bizarre play, and short (8 minutes,) high energy and funny. We were the first show up in a double bill with Samara's show, House by the same playwrigh,t Richard Maxwell.  I think the A1 crew generated a good vibe to kick each night off.

We got a couple of reviews. One lukewarm, and one red hot! Check them out here!

RED HOT

TEPID





No comments: