Sunday, October 16, 2011

Transitions in Coburg

The universe is looking out for me. As I search for the best place to live (as in: by myself!), I am lucky enough to be housesitting for the month of October at a cute little cottage in Coburg while it's owners are overseas visiting relatives in Vancouver. (Fancy that!) 


Now, while the cottage is cute, and it's owners like to say it is in Brunswick East, it is technically in Coburg. Nestled in between factory outlets, it is quiet, but it is the farthest out I've ever lived in Melbourne. It's a fresh 10 minute cycle to meet Evelyn and Paul for our morning carpool out to work, and I must look after Oscar. 

Meet Oscar: 

I am SO NOT a cat lover, and Oscar tends towards needy. He's an old man cat, so that's ok, I guess... at least he isn't hectic. Oscar and I have established boundaries: I feed him on time and he doesn't jump on the dining table or sleep near my face.


No comments: