Saturday, April 4, 2009

Living on the Northside

This week, I moved to Northcote. My worldly possessions in Australia fit nicely into a beat up old van I hired for a few hours from Rent-a-Bomb. (Does this give you an idea of the vintage and condition of the vehicle?! The manual choke freaked me out.)
The new pad is not fancy, but it's clean and big and bright!
It's a ground floor flat in an apartment block on the corner of Westgarth and Green. (That's us just below the mountain bike suspended from our neighbour's railing! I can't decide if that bike adds a student vibe or a ghetto vibe to the place.)

The train station is a 5 minute walk, and the tram stop and High Street shops are just past the station. There's a footy oval across the street, and a park right beside it. Check it out on Google Maps!
The new address for those who like to send mail:

5/147 Westgarth St.
Northcote, VIC 3070
Australia

1 comment:

Brad C said...

It took me a few moments to figure out what a 'footy oval' was :) Expect some mail!