Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10 Cool Things About Directing at the VCA

1. I didn’t have any ushering duties.
2. I only vomited 3 times from nerves.
3. Our venue was nicknamed STRIKEZONE.
4. The 72 tires stayed in the venue…we didn’t have to toss them down halls or between floors.
5. I have learned to better appreciate the term "ephemeral"...often bandied generously around the VCA.
6. I loved watching the works my colleagues directed.
7. We had great audiences.
8. Closing night was A GOOD TIME! (understatement)
9. I didn’t go over budget.
10. Someone else is picking up and disposing of the tires.

2 comments:

Alex said...

What does ephemeral mean, anyway?
Well, I know what it means, but what do people mean when they say it at VCA. I can't imagine(al).

Paola Unger said...

um. yeah. Ephemeral rhymes with imaginal....