Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Catching Up with Gruno

I am lucky to have more friends from home visiting this Australia this winter!My good friend, Jenn Gruno is in Brisbane visiting family. Her sister Nikki, her partner Shelby and their son Morgan live there, and I have joined them all for a few days!

Nikki, Jenn, Morgan and I went on a bit of a walking tour along the Brisbane River. We rode the RiverCat ferries and walked through part of the Botanical Gardens.

Jenn watches a Kookaburra. (It's there...on the branch of the little tree in front of her. He's got a white chest, so it is tricky to see at first.)

Morgan and Nikki crossing one of the Pedestrian bridges

Jenn and Morgan.

2 comments:

Brad C said...

I'm still looking for the Kookaburra :)

Paola Unger said...

It's there! Well camouflaged....but it's there!