Saturday, October 27, 2007

Apollo Bay

Since my stay in Lorne was very social, my time in Apollo Bay seems more solitary in comparison. Apollo Bay is cute, but it’s a one-street town (a village, really), with not a lot going on. So I have officially declared this portion of my trip to be: THE APOLLO BAY WEEKEND RETREAT!My schedule is as follows:

Morning:
Run the length of the beach and back.Catch up on the blog and emails at the Internet Café while enjoying a cappuccino. OR
Read a book, sip a Flat White and eat a Passion Fruit muffin at another café.
Wander Aimlessly on the beach.

Afternoon:
Nap. AND/OR
Snack.
Read on the beach if it's sunny.
Do yoga.
Surf.

Evening:
Make dinner while chatting with other hostel guests.
Try a different Aussie beer with dinner.
Chat some more.
Read.

You can gauge the temperature of the water by noting how scrunched up my toes are as the water hits them!

No comments: